We use quality encryption and a reliable server to store the data. You can be sure that we collect your personal data securely and discreetly using cookies.
We use quality encryption and a reliable server to store the data. You can be sure that we collect your personal data securely and discreetly using cookies. Thanks to all these features, you will be able to receive up-to-date information about the bonus program. You can easily disable the cookie function on any browser.
Who We Are and What Are Our Goals
According to the rules of our policy, we are not allowed to provide services to anyone under the age of majority, so if a player is under the age of 18, they will not be able to use Betobet services.
What kind of data do we process?
In the case when you communicate in any way with the administration of the site or support service, you give Betobet the following information about you:
- Personal contact information. This information usually includes your cell phone number or email address;
- Your first name as well as your last name;
- If necessary, you must give us any information we may need from you;
- All of our correspondence and calls to you are recorded by the administration and support of the site, and the records are saved.
Regardless of the platform, when you register on the site, you provide us with the following information:
- First and last name;
- Your gender and full date of birth;
- Data about activated coupons on our website Betobet;
- If necessary, you will need to provide some additional data.
We do not process all of your money transfers ourselves. All transactions are processed by various payment processors and we receive some payment data from them. This data includes:
- We store data about your transfers and some information to confirm that you have made a transfer on the site.
- We receive information about your payment card or any other method of depositing and withdrawing funds on the site. We keep some numbers as well as the cardholder’s first and last name.
Automatically collected data
When you use the site through any browser, we also record some information about you. This happens automatically and such data includes:
- Your personal total time spent on the Betobet service;
- All the links you clicked on our official website.
- Your IP address and some information about your browser and the operating system you use.
Cookies collect all of the data related to your personal information. Cookies help to improve the site and allow you to use the full potential of our betting site Betobet.
How long do we keep your personal data?
For the safety of our customers, as well as to provide control over legal requirements, our company retains the personal data of each player. After you have deleted your account and closed your personal account at Betobet we will continue to keep your personal data for 5 years after you leave.
Transferring Data to Third Parties
Data may be shared with recipients such as:
- Relevant Authorities. This group includes tax and government agencies that have the right to request your data to investigate crimes in connection with offenses.
- Service providers. This group includes providers of software, marketing services, security systems, and others.
- Professional consultants. These are lawyers or auditors who provide their services to the players.
It is also important to note that your data will also be transferred to the respective owners if Betobet is taken over or merged with other companies. To use customers’ personally identifiable information for their purposes, we do not give any legal authority to third parties.
- The right to access player data;
- The right to request the deletion of the account and user data;
- Correction of previously provided data;
- Deny data processing.
To comply with any of these points without problems, we may need additional information that we are entitled to request.
You have the right to file a complaint if there are problems, but we will do our best not to let this happen in any case, so contact us in the first instance by any means available to you.
For safety and detection of betting and gambling addiction, Betobet experts are ready to interact with anyone who needs help. The platform possesses automatic monitoring means to identify problem players. To do this, the company uses gaming history, transactional data, and so on.
Links to Third-party Sites
Betobet regularly checks its security system for malfunctions and failures. Therefore, you can rest assured that your data is safely stored with us. All information is kept on separate servers and only the company’s employees have access to it.
Besides, our software developers team is constantly working to improve our security system. We employ the strongest encryption available in our industry today – 258-bit SSL encryption, also used by global banks, stock exchanges, and large financial corporations. At the same time, you should be aware that sending data over the Internet is a certain risk. And no system will be secure, so, please, always check carefully where you send your personal information.
We may send some helpful promotional messages to the email address and phone number you provide to ensure that you receive all communications about our various partner products, services, and promotions.
You can also unsubscribe from announcements in your personal account settings or by contacting customer support on our online platform.
In addition, please note that when you receive winnings from Betobet, you consent to us using your name for promotional purposes.
In line with our stated policy and strict privacy rules, we protect your data in accordance with the law and are committed to ensuring its security.
Two-factor authentication serves as a strong method of protection against the use of your account by others. Access to the data you give us can only be claimed using a unique identification number and password for our platform. In addition, you are solely liable for the security of your player registration data.