Limitation of Liability
The Company will not be held liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any typographical, technical, or human error in posting odds and/or handicaps. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion in the event of error to either void any affected bets at any time or to correct the error.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw the Website or elements and/or all Content of the Website at any time, and save for any rights that you may have over deposited funds in your Account. In any other way as a result of any such action the Company will not be liable to you.
The Company accepts only online bets, either via the Website or the mobile version. Any other online or offline form of placing bets (e.g. chat, phone, email, and fax) will be considered null and void and will not be respected no matter the final bet outcome.
Your bet is deemed to be placed from the jurisdiction of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address recorded by the Company from where you are accessing the Website, and you are only deemed to have placed a bet if you are a Registered Customer at the Website. Only when it has been accepted and recorded by the Company’s gaming server in the jurisdiction where the Company’s gaming server is located, a bet is deemed accepted.
You will receive an electronic acknowledgement (notice), which is confirmation of acceptance and record of the bet by the Company, when you have successfully placed a bet on the Website.
Registered Customers cannot ask to cancel or change a bet once it has been placed and confirmed by the Company.
Before the start of the game if the trading team finds an error in the displayed information, including but not limited to teams’ name, players’ name or swap of home and away teams, the Company reserves the right to cancel any pre-game bet or part of it.
In case there was a delay in data transmission relating to the event’s time and/or score, live bets can be cancelled before the end of the game.
The Website is not responsible for any errors, mistakes or time difference which might cause inaccuracy in event details display. All game incidents which are visualized on the “Live center” are for general information only.
In accordance with our data sources, acceptance or rejection of user’s live bets is the sole decision of the site’s sports traders and regardless of any of the Live center display.
The Company reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of people acting in an attempt to defraud the Website.8. We reserve the right to choose the source of final results as deemed appropriate. All winnings and/or losses will be reflected in your Account preceding confirmation of the final results.
The Company reserves the right to void any bet that may have been placed using funds which are deemed invalid due to the fact that they: were paid by mistake to your Account or originate in a paid bet which is resettled as a loss.
It is your responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay should funds be credited to your Account by mistake. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and promptly returned to the Company.
Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time of an event. The match/bet will be considered void if a bet, which includes an event after its start time, is inadvertently accepted.
Where the outcome of one affect or is affected by the other, multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted. If such а bet has been accepted by mistake, it will be cancelled.
When placed as a part of a multiple bet than when placed as a single bet, the Company reserves the right to offer lower odds for bets.
All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and accepted.
All related bets will be cancelled automatically, when an event is cancelled, and the related Accounts will be refunded. Please refer to our betting rules (add hyperlink) for information on how we settle individual markets.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or prohibit further betting on a market at any time without prior notice to you at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Any attempted bets entered thereafter will be rejected when a market is suspended or access to it prohibited.
For any damages or losses that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the Website or its content, including but without limitation to, communications lines failure, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, any person’s use or misuse of the Website or its content, or any errors or omissions in relation to the Website or its content, the Company shall not, in any event, be liable.
All prices/lines displayed on the Website are subject to variation but become fixed at the time a bet is placed, accepted and recorded. At its sole and absolute discretion without explanation, the Company reserves the right, to change the odds, prices, or any information on a bet type, market or event at any time without prior notice to you. At its sole and absolute discretion, the Company likewise reserves the right, to either void or reject any affected bets at any time or to correct any omission or mistake, error, or incorrect odds, prices, or any information on a market or event, bet type, at any time where displayed on the Website. In such event, the Company will notify affected Registered Customers.
Without prior notice at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, the maximum bet amount that you may place on any market or event varies according to the specific bet type and is subject to change.
Any monies deposited with the Company in your Account shall not generate any interest. You acknowledge and agree that your Account with the Company is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, sponsored, guaranteed, or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar banking and/or insurance system. In the event of our insolvency, as such, we do not provide particular protection for the monies deposited in your Account.
Bet O bet reserves the right to review Registered Customers’ betting activity at any time.
Representations and Warranties
1.1 You are at least 18 years of age, or the age of consent or majority in your home jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
1.2 Within your home jurisdiction, you are legally able to participate in the Gambling Services.
1.3 You have the capacity to take full responsibility for your own actions.
1.4 As the case may be, the Company reserves the right at any and all times to void any transactions involving minors or other incapacitated individuals.
2. You should note that there may be specific laws in your country, place of residence, or the place where such bets are placed from, which prohibit online betting and/or online gaming (collectively, “Gambling”) or the use and access of this Website, if you wish to place a bet with the Company.
You unconditionally and irrevocably warrant and represent, without reservation or limitation, to the Company that you will not register or access on the Website at any time:
2.1 From within a jurisdiction that prohibits the access or use of this Website for any reason whatsoever.
2.2 From within a jurisdiction that prohibits Gambling.
2.3 If you are a resident of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in Gambling (regardless of their current location)
2.4 We reserve the right to refuse customers from any other countries over and above the aforementioned jurisdictions at our own discretion, in particular, if you are a resident of the following countries or jurisdictions: Aruba, Australia, Bonaire, Curacao, France, Iran, Iraq, Netherlands, Saba, Spain, St Maarten, Statia, U.S.A or the U.S.A dependencies, United Kingdom.
3. You further accept, agree, unconditionally and irrevocablyrepresent and warrant without reservation or limitation to the Company that:
3.1 Before registering with and/or placing bets with the Company, it is your sole responsibility to ensure compliance with your applicable local or national laws.
Before registering and/or placing any bets with the Company to verify that your proposed dealings with the Company are not contrary in any way to any such laws, you are encouraged to seek independent legal advice. You shall hold free and harmless the Company and indemnify it for any damages it may sustain as a result of such breach, and Bet O bet does not accept any responsibility for your breach of any applicable local or national laws.
3.2 You acknowledge and recognize that he Company is rendering its services from a jurisdiction where it is legally permissible to do so, the Company is regulated and licensed for the provision of Gambling services, and the Company is making an effort not to accept any business or customers from Prohibited Jurisdictions.
4. Legal persons or entities (such as but not limited to corporations, partnerships, companies and other legal entities) residing/domiciled, physically located, or incorporated within, with any business presence in, or targeting markets of, the Prohibited Jurisdictions may not at any time use any of the services or products offered by the Company on the Website in any way whatsoever without limiting clause 2 and 3 in any way. Accordingly, you unconditionally and irrevocably represent and warrant without reservation or limitation to the Company that:
4.1 You are not physically located, residing/domiciled, or incorporated within, with any business presence in, or targeting markets of, the Prohibited Jurisdictions.
4.2 You will not place any bets from any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions.
5. As a condition precedent to allow registration, access and participation in this Website, the Company reserves the right to request proof of identity and age, and at any stage, in order to verify that minors are not participating in Gambling Services on the Website. If proof of age is not provided or if the Company suspects you are underage or otherwise legally barred from participating in Gambling Services on the Website, the Company may cancel your Account and exclude you from participating.
6. You further understand and agree that by using the Website and/or the Services offered therein, you may lose money on bets placed and you accept full responsibility for any such loss, and agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk. Further, the Company cannot and does not guarantee the availability of the Services at all times. At all times, you acknowledge that the Company reserves the right, to delay, deny, or make unavailable, any or all of the Services, any part of the Website and/or the Website in its entirety, at any time and at its sole discretion. Whether caused by the Company or by any third party or “Force Majeure” event, the Company shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with the unavailability of any Service and/or the Website. You irrevocably release the Company of any liability whatsoever in this regard, and explicitly understand that any such event may cause a delay in the execution or processing of your bets. “Force Majeure” means an event beyond the reasonable control of the Company for the purposes of these Terms, , including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, fire, flood or storm damage, earthquakes, labor disputes, war, and riot.
7. Without reservation or limitation to the Company, you agree unconditionally and irrevocably represent and warrant that without a written statement to that effect from the Company you will not represent yourself as an agent or affiliate of the Company; and you shall not market, advertise, publicize, or promote the Company’s Services on the Website or the Company itself without the previous written consent of the Company.
9. You warrant that you will not attempt to copy, attack, hack, make unauthorized alterations to or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Website. Without limitation, as such, you will not: (a) reverse engineer or recompile (in whole or in part) any software available through the Website; or (b) make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter, use or distribute all or any part of the Website or any material or information contained on it; or (c) disclose Account information to any third party; or (d) contravene any of the provisions stated herein; or (e) cheat, deceive, trick, misinform or defraud the Company in any way through use or abuse of the Company’s services or the Website. The Company shall have the right, in addition to any other remedy, to freeze or suspend your Account with the Company, should the Company suspect that you have failed to abide by the terms of this provision, in order to carry out any further investigations. This will result in the termination of the Gambling services to you, closure of your Account and forfeiture of any amounts in your Account, if it is confirmed that you failed to abide by the terms of this provision.
10. As soon as reasonably possible, you will inform the Company of any errors in your Account information held by the Company and of any error in any payments you received or payments paid to the Company of which you become aware in order for such error to be dealt with by the Company in accordance with its internal policies.
11. If you reside in a jurisdiction where such winnings are taxable or are otherwise required by law to be disclosed, you will forthwith report any and all winnings to the proper authorities, and the Company shall not, in anyway, be liable for your failure to do so.
1. Real money will be used first, should a Registered Customer take advantage of a bonus campaign and has both real money and bonus money in his balance,
2. Bet O bet may cancel the bonus and all winnings associated as it can be seen as bonus manipulation in cases where a Registered Customer attempts to use the amount of the sports bonus in casino (or vice versa) without meeting the specified rollover requirements,
3. The Company reserves the right to deduct the bonus and the winnings associated with the bonus from the Registered Customer’s Account in case a bonus manipulation is detected,
4. The Company may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of its Registered Customers to participate in all or part of the campaigns, and all promotions offered by bet O bet are intended for recreational players.
5. A Registered Customer can only have one active casino or sports bonus at a time. The Registered Customer must first complete or wait for his current bonus campaign to expire, otherwise all previous bonus money will be revoked in order to participate in another promotion.
6. Bet O bet reserves the right to reclaim, cancel, or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
7. Bet O bet reserves the right to review transaction records and logs whenever needed, for any reason whatsoever. In case that following these reviews an Account is identified or suspected as non-recreational play type, or wager style, or that Registered Customers are colluding and thereby distorting the game play, all winnings and/or bonuses will be revoked at the sole discretion of the Company.
7.1. In order to complete the wagering requirements for the bonus, casino bonus manipulation amongst others, may consist of: placing bets listed as Restricted Gameplay in the specific promotion’s rules; or increasing the balance, then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc.) ; or, in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus, making large bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size.
7.2. Sports bonus manipulation amongst others, may consist of: placing bets on opposite outcomes or repetitive bets; or placing bets listed as Restricted Gameplay in the specific promotion’s rules; or increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game, type, bet structure, etc.), or or placing bets on your real + virtual balance more than twice in a row; in order to complete the wagering requirements for the bonus; or placing large bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
7.3. In case of bonus manipulation bet O bet reserves the right to deduct all winnings accumulated.
7.4. Sports bonus virtual funds can be used for sports betting only.
7.5. Casino bonus virtual funds can be used for casino betting only.
7.6. Virtual Sports bets are not counted towards any Casino/Sport promotions.
8. All bonus money and real money winnings will be forfeited in cases where the Registered Customer chooses to leave a bonus campaign or fails to complete any other withdrawal requirements, listed in the specific promotion.
8.1. For each Casino/Sport promotion, registration and participation is allowed only once per email address, payment account number, person, family, household address, IP address and shared computer, i.e. public library or workplace. Multiple accounts will be closed, and bonus amounts will be refused to Registered Customers who do not comply with this clause. At any time and at our sole and absolute discretion, we reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer and to redeem all bonus and winnings accumulated by any Registered Customer or group of Registered Customers.
8.2. All promotions are subject to change at any time. At its own discretion, Bet O bet reserves the right to change, cancel or refuse a bonus amount.
8.3 The Cash-Out option is not available with an active sports bonus
8.4. Winnings while having an active bonus will be awarded to the virtual amount.
8.5. The virtual bonus amount will be null and void should a Register Customer decide to leave a campaign early or not meet the rollover requirement in the allotted time frame.
8.6. While having pending sports bets, registered Customers cannot leave a campaign through the “Leave” bonus feature.
8.6.1. All bets will be voided automatically, should a Registered Customer have pending bets that exceed the expiration period of their promotion.
9. Registered Customers will be required to perform a minimum deposit equal to the winnings gained as a consequence of the free spins, and to wager the deposit in question 25 times before any withdrawals of winnings are permitted, in cases where they have received free spins at the Company’s sole discretion.
Suspended and Closed Accounts
1. At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to suspend or close your Account, in any case where the Company believes this is required, including but not limited to:
1.1 We are required to do so by local or international police, governing authority, regulatory authority or court order.
1.3 We believe you have used the Website for illegal purposes or in a fraudulent manner.
1.4 When we are notified that an account review is being conducted by them, or when a fraud alert is received from one of the payment suppliers or banks.
1.5 When the documents you have provided are not to our full satisfaction, or when identification and verification checks are not fully finalized.
2. If you have your Account suspended, it means that you will still be able to login, have all your Account information such as Account betting history, details, balance, and transactions history accessible, yet you will not be able to perform financial activity, place bets, or to change any of your Account details.
3. If your Account is closed, it means that you will not be able to login to your Account anymore.
4. Accounts having no recorded activity for a period of 6 months are considered to be inactive. Bet O bet reserves all rights to terminate the Registered Customer’s Account and therefore all outstanding balances may be forfeited, should an Account be inactive for 6 consecutive months or longer (no deposit and betting/gaming activity).
Account closure and Self-Exclusion
1. Due to different reasons such as inactivity or lack of interest, registered Customers have the right to ask for an Account closure, as long as the reason is not a gambling problem (for gambling problems please refer to the “Self-exclusion” section). You should send us an e-mail to [email protected], with the subject “Account Closure” from your registered email, stating the reason behind your decision, if you wish to have your Account closed. Our customer support team will endeavor to solve your issues or concerns, and your Account will be closed upon your confirmation, if unsuccessful. Please allow us up to 48 hours to reply to your e-mails and process your request.
2. By contacting our customer support team by e-mail at [email protected] or directly via Live chat, an Account which has simply been “closed” can be reopened at any time by the Registered Customer’s request.
We offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to five years, or permanent self-exclusion as per Registered Customer’s request since we realize that cases might occur where Registered Customers’ gambling might grow into a serious problem. Please get in touch with us on [email protected] if you require to self-exclude yourself with the subject “Self Exclusion” specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, using your registered e-mail address. Please take under consideration, as per the agreed upon timeframe, that only upon a clearly stated self-exclusion request will the access to your Account be denied to you. Otherwise all accounts shall be treated as simply “closed” and can be reopened at any time upon Registered Customer’s request. Bet O bet is responsible for keeping self-excluded only the Accounts which are specifically mentioned in the Registered Customer’s request. For any Duplicated Accounts connected to the closed or self-excluded one(s), the Company takes no responsibility or liability whatsoever.
Bet O bet is offering its valued Registered Customers the ability to place pre-match bets higher than the maximum bet amount stated on the bet slip. Requests for such bets can be done only through the bet slip.
1. Bet O bet reserves the right to terminate communication with a Registered Customer, refuse requests, or disable the communication panel to a group of Registered Customers or to a Registered Customer, upon its sole discretion.
2. The communication panel should be used for stakes amount, bet requests, and odds. Deliberate interference or inappropriate communication or to traders’ work will be terminated immediately and such Registered Customers may be banned from the Website.
3. Rigging, abnormal betting patterns, and/or suspicion of acting as a syndicate of Registered Customers may lead to cancelling bets.
4. Requesting special stake amount or odds on the VIP bet slip doesn’t stand as a proof for betting or validity of the bet. Bet o bet confirms each bet to the Registered Customer. No bet is deemed as placed unless confirmed and carrying status “running” in the “My bets” / “Bet list” section on the Website.
5. Bet O bet reserves the right to confirm only part of the requested bet amount. In such cases the bet slip will state the actual confirmed bet amount.
6. Only offers confirmed by the Registered Customer can be executed.
4. Survival. Until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve such purpose, any provisions hereof which expressly or by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
9. Other. You cannot transfer, sell, or pledge Your Account to another person. This prohibition includes the transfer of any assets of value of any kind, including but not limited to ownership of accounts, bets, winnings, deposits, rights and/or claims in connection with these assets, legal, commercial, or otherwise. The prohibition on said transfers also includes however is not limited to the encumbrance, usufruct, trading, pledging, assigning,brokering, hypothecation and/or gifting in cooperation with a fiduciary or any other third party, natural or legal individual, company, foundation and/or association in any way shape or form.
Third Party Websites and Third Party Service Providers
1. The Website and/or Services may contain links to third-party advertisers, websites, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not controlled or owned by us (collectively, and individually, the ”Third Party Websites”).
2. Your use of these Third Party Websites will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies, and these Third Party Websites may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. You must ensure that you have understood, read, and agreed to all of the terms and policies, conditions, and guidelines of the Third Party Websites.
3. You understand and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for the behavior, advice, statements, features, opinions, prices, advertisements, and does not endorse any other content of any of the Third Party Websites or any transaction you may enter into with the provider of any such Third Party Websites.
Deposits and Withdrawals
1. Any deposits are to be used only on our Website. Any deposited amount will need to be wagered at least five times before the Registered Customer can withdraw the funds from his Account.
2. The minimum accepted deposit is € 10.
3. Withdrawals will be processed only to active or open Accounts.
4. Only in cases where the Registered Customer uses the same payment account, withdrawals are allowed.
5. A Registered Customer can withdraw up to 3,000 USD (or equivalent to $ in other currencies) from his bet O bet Account per week. We reserve the right to allow higher amounts for Accounts with VIP status.
6. Maximum winning amount per bet slip (including repetitive bet slips) is 20,000 USD.
7. To cover administrative costs, multiple withdrawals performed within a 30-day timeframe will be charged with a minimum fee of 3% of the withdrawal amount.
8. To cover administrative costs, Bet O bet reserves the right to charge withdrawal fees. Casino wagers with minimum/no risk, Sports wagers (including Virtual Sports) placed on odds less than 1.5, Cash-out bets, Cancelled, Refunded, Tie (Draw), Denied bets will not count for the wagered amount. In such cases, the following withdrawal fees shall apply: between 3 and 5 times the wagered amount shall incur a minimum 3% of the withdrawal amount, and up to 3 times the wagered amount shall incur a minimum 6% of the withdrawal amount.
9. For any failures or delays that might be caused due to restrictions/problems which the credit card companies may be faced with in providing services to you, Bet O bet is not responsible. Bet O bet strongly recommends that its Registered Customers choose between the e-wallets available on its Website, as, in this manner, there is a greater chance that the money transactions are carried out in a more secure and swift manner.
10. If there are any discrepancies between the personal information provided by the Registered Customer during registration and those of the Registered Customer’s payment method of choice, Bet O bet reserves the right to request additional confirmation and verification of a person’s identity.
11. We require the following ID documents in order to process credit card withdrawal and refund requests,:
11.1. Copy of identity card;
11.2. Copy of back and front of your credit card;
11.3. Bank account statement or utility bill with your current address; and
11.4. Additional identity verification documents
12. Withdrawals/Refunds requests are subject to the fulfilment of KYC and wagering/betting requirements completion and procedures, and will be handled within 72 hours from the acceptance date.
13. Withdrawals requests of less than 5 Euro will be charged at with a fee of 5 Euro.
14. Withdrawals made without any betting activity, will be charged at 50% processing fee.
1. These Terms apply for mobile device usage as well. Please read these Terms carefully and if you do not accept any of these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Website and its Services.
3. You are bound by the product’s betting rules, which can be found on the product’s page, as well as in the following sections on the Website when placing bets on each of the products offered on the Website,:
– Sport – Rules may be found here
– Casino – Rules may be located in the specific game’s “Help” section
5. It is your responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any recent updates.
6. The reference language of these Terms is English. The English language version shall prevail in case of a discrepancy between the meaning of any translated versions of these Terms and the English language version,
8. Maximum payout/win per day in sports and casino together is 40,000 USD.
9. Bet O bet operated by Counder B.V., company incorporated under Law of Curacao, registration number: 152925 address: Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad , Curacao Licence No 1668/JAZ. Payments services provided by EVIM MANAGEMENT LTD, company incorporated under Law of Cyprus, registration number: HE408449 address: 3 Griva Digeni Avenue, Patsalos House, 6030, Larnaca, Cyprus.
Personal Information and Account
In order to be able to register, you require to provide Counder B.V with the following KYC details when filling in the application for registration:
– The player’s identity
– The player’s age
– The player’s address
– The player’s email address.
1. In order to open an Account and place bets on the Website, you must be at least 18 years of age or the age of consent or majority in your home jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
2. Until satisfactory documentation is provided, the Company reserves the right to ask for proof of age and to suspend your Account.
3. You take full responsibility for ensuring the validity of your contact information and payment details.
4. You must make sure that your Account name is identical to the card holder name if using credit or debit cards; otherwise you risk suspension of your own personal Account.
5. You may choose any username and password when opening an Account. It is your responsibility to ensure that your username and security details are confidential. You should notify us immediately in the event where you are worried that this may no longer be the case. You will be held responsible for any transactions under your previous username.
6. It is your responsibility to take care not reveal any of your sensitive data (e.g. CVV numbers, security codes, etc.) neither on live chats, nor in unencrypted emails, or via additional mediums, and betobet.com will never ask you for your password. Further, the Company shall not be liable in any way whatsoever if you misplace, forget or lose your Account username or password, and the Company has no obligation to maintain your Account username or password.
8. You hereby agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, will be entitled to conduct from time to time verification inspections as well as identity checks and credit checks, which might require you to provide different documents for this purpose. Upon those checks until all are completed to our satisfaction, we shall be entitled to suspend your Account.
9. We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). Your Account must be registered on your own using your correct name and personal details and it shall only be issued once by you and not duplicated through any other person, address (postal or IP), family, household, e-mail address or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries, etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the services. Any other accounts which you open with us or which are beneficially owned by you in relation to the services will be considered as “Duplicate Accounts”.
10. The Company may, at its sole discretion, redeem all funds in respect of any account established to be a duplicate one. Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account).
11. In its sole discretion, the Company may grant usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for such actions through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.